HJJA CODE OF CONDUCT
01. Be respectful to everyone
02. Absolutely NO coaching your children during class
03. No foul language inside the school.
04. Keep feet clean. No dirty feet on the mat.
05. You must wear shoes or flip flops when you are not on the mat.
06. You must always wear a shirt or rash guard inside the academy.
07. The uniform must be clean at all times.
08. Be respectful towards your training partners.
09. All jewelry, piercings, necklaces, and other items should be removed during training.
10. Keep fingernails and toenails neatly trimmed and maintain good personal hygiene.
11. No electronic devices allowed in the training area.
12. No shoes, food, or drinks on the mat.
13. Be humble.
14. Believe and Achieve.
15. Class fees must be paid on arrival, before the class.